Friday, May 17, 2013

Beckham's most memorable moments

Ask someone in Asia or Europe a decade ago what they knew about the Galaxy, and odds are the answer would have been limited to planets or stars. Nowadays, it's likely to include a reference to "Beckham's team," the Major
When David Beckham was asked on Thursday about how he wants to be remembered in his retirement, his answer was telling: "I just want people to see me as a hardworking footballer, someone that's passionate about the game, someone that – every time I
Why he should be remembered for something other than free kicks, underwear ads and pissing off Alex Ferguson.
Ten things to know about David Beckham, the soccer superstar who announced his retirement Thursday. ___.
When David Beckham was asked on Thursday about how he wants to be remembered in his retirement, his answer was telling: "I just want people to see me as a hardworking footballer, someone that's passionate about the game, someone that – every time I